Earth Work Comprehensive Report
At SIEAT you get expertise. Our trained and experienced Engineers and surveyors are available to handle data management, calibrations, and troubleshooting – all key components for the successful daily operation of machine control technology. SIEAT offer a complete solution. Significant time and cost savings are achieved by offering a complete solution service, from implementing machine control systems, to handling the supply, installation and management of equipment and data.
You also receive the benefits of our partnerships. You will be able to take advantage of the benefit that we can gain intimate knowledge of the survey requirements for large earthworks operations, thanks to our partnerships with specialised contractors in the field of earthmoving.
Our Earthworks Services Can Benefit Your Project By
- No costly re-work.
- Reduce plant and machine down-time.
- Time and cost savings in on-site labour and project schedule.
- Boost overall productivity.
- Accurate, timely and systematic managing of monthly quantities.
- Minimises wastage of materials in project construction phase.
- Construction conforming to design specification.
We can mitigate problems and costly mistakes. Earthworks projects have varying scope and accuracy requirements.
By combining latest generation DGPS and advance total station surveying methods when setting out for the excavation and placement of material, we can ensure your specific project requirements are met.
Our Earthworks Surveying Services Can Be Applied To
- Expressways, Highway andRailways, Metro Rail.
- Site preparation for Greenfields construction projects
- Land subdivisions.
- Site access roads and haul roads.
- Tailings and water dams.
- Conveyor, pipeline and power line routes.
- Oil and Gas.