Geographic Information & Mapping Services
SIEAT provide adroit professionals, we are engaged in providing Geographic Information System and Mapping Services. Sieat data capturing from aerial platforms can be integrated to improve detail and accuracy of site, local Government authority or assets. Land Surveys has experienced surveyors located nationally, who can be rapidly engaged to help capture, convert or improve your existing GIS database. Engineers, planners and architects are demanding fully immersive, correlated and up-to-date 3D spatial data environments for design, visualisation and communication.
Generating contour Maps and Cross-sections along with L-section to capture features as per client’s requirement like Road network, Building, Railway, Water bodies, Reserved area and other amenities. After digitization edge matched, the completed project area in uniform scale Responsibilities also includes finishing the work at a given target time.
Solution for CAD / GIS Services: Data Conversion Services Are Offered for Different Types of Maps. Such As:
- Utility mapping of survey.
- Generation of contour maps.
- Topographic maps.
- Satellite imagery.
- Engineering drawing for different engineering branches, such as civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural etc.
Other Data Conversion Activity Which Includes:
- Raster to vector conversion.
- Edge matching.
- Attribute attachment to geographic features.
- Utility mapping.
Benefits of Using GIS:
- GIS allows for a scalable solution, and for the best and most relevant information to be delivered at a rapid manner.
- The use of GIS data can help streamline large-scale decision making, and improve projects on a large scale.